Terms and Conditions
Delivery-time of POESIS products is usually 20 to 25 working days, depending on the materials used.
Because the custom products are all tailor- made to order, they are not refundable. The custom products are returnable only in the following case:
- If the custom product you receive differs materially from what you created on our website, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt. If we agree that there is a material difference, then we will reproduce your order at no additional charge to you. We will process the replacement order exactly as you had originally requested. Instructions for returning materially different back to us FREE of charge will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
These conditions shall apply:
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person, whether or not remote, products and / or services to consumers and businesses
- Contractor: :
- the natural person not acting in the exercise of professional or business and a contract, whether or not remote, contract with the entrepreneur;
- the natural or legal person acting in the exercise of professional or business and a contract, whether or not remote, contract with the entrepreneur
- Day : Calender or Working day as specified
- Duration transaction : a distance contract concerning a range of products and / or services, the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
- Durable medium :any means that the contractor or operator allows to store in a way that future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information that is personally addressed to him.
- Distance contract :an agreement in the framework of a system organized by the Entrepreneur for distance sale of products and / or services, to conclude the agreement exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication :means that can be used for the conclusion of a contract without the contractor and trader being in the same area have come together.
- Custom made products : products tailored for the consumer. These products are designed online by the consumer himself and produced by Poesis.
Article 2 - Identity of the trader
POESIS is part of 3Dgiftcentre under Cosmos Strategics Ltd.
Email address: enquiry@3Dgiftcentre.com
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and any agreement reached at a distance between operator and contractor.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions made available to the contractor. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is closed, indicating that the general conditions for the entrepreneur to see and they will be sent. As soon as possible free of charge at the request of the contractor
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these terms and conditions are set in such a way that the contractor made available electronically to the contractor a simple way can be stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, indicated where the general conditions electronically can be taken and that they will be delivered free of charge. Requested by the Contractor electronically or otherwise
- In the event that in addition to these terms and conditions specific product or service conditions apply, the second and third paragraphs shall apply and the contractor in the event of conflicting terms always rely on the applicable provision for him the most favorable is.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer is of limited duration or subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer includes a complete and accurate description of the products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the contractor.
- The custom made piece of jewelry that is made for you, according to your specifications, it may differ from these graphical 3D view. The 3D computer simulation model view is for reference only. Each offer contains such information that is clear to the contractor that the rights and obligations which are attached. To the acceptance of the offer this concerns in particular:
- the price including taxes;
- any costs of delivery;
- how the agreement will be achieved and what actions are required;
- whether or not to apply the right of withdrawal;
- the method of payment, delivery or performance of the contract;
- The deadline for accepting the offer, or the period for adhering to the price;
- the level of the rate of distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the basic rate for the communication;
- whether the contract is filed after conclusion, and if so, how these can be accessed by the contractor;
- the way the contractor, for the conclusion of the agreement, the information provided by him under the agreement can check and repair if necessary;
Article 5 - The contract
- The agreement is subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, concluded at the time of acceptance by the contractor of the offer and meet the corresponding conditions.
- If the contractor electronically has accepted the offer the trader will immediately confirm receipt of electronic acceptance of the offer. Until receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the operator, the Contractor may terminate the contract.
- If the agreement is created electronically, the trader will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment.
- If the contractor can pay electronically, the trader will appropriate safety precautions.
- The entrepreneur can - within the law - to inform or contractor can meet its payment obligations as well as all facts and factors that are important to a sound conclusion of the distance contract. If the operator under this investigation was justified in the agreement not to go, he is entitled to refuse or to attach. Specific conditions to implement an order or request
- The entrepreneur will the product or service to the contractor the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the contractor in an accessible manner on a durable medium, send:
- the visiting address of the establishment of the company where the contractor can lodge complaints;
- the conditions under which and the manner in which the contractor the right of exchange may make, use or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of exchange;
- the data contained in Article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the trader has already provided before the execution of the agreement that information to the contractor;
- the requirements for termination of the contract if the contract is for more than one year or for an indefinite duration.
Article 6 - Right of exchange
- Custom made products are designed and manufactured to your specifications / or on the sizes you specify, a refund of the purchase price is not possible. They can be returned and replaced only under the following condition:
- If the custom product you receive differs materially from what you created on our website, then please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt. If we agree that there is a material difference, then we will reproduce your order at no additional charge to you. We will process the replacement order exactly as you had originally requested. When you return the product in this case to us within 30 days, we will replace the product as soon as possible, free of charge.
Article 7 - The price
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the products and / or services have not increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates if applicable.
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph can offer the business products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market over which the trader has no influence, at variable prices. These fluctuations and the fact that any price target, are stated in the offer.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only permitted if the trader stipulated as much and: they are the result of legislation or regulations, or the contractor has the power to terminate as of the date the increase of the agreement commences.
- The prices indicated in the provision of products or services include VAT if applicable.
Article 8 - Compliance and Warranty
- The trader guarantees that the products and / or services meet the contract specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations.
- A guarantee provided by the trader, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims by the Contractor under the contract against the employer to claim.
Article 9 - Delivery and execution
- It will be the greatest possible diligence when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the contractor has made known to the company
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the trader will endeavor to make it available.
- The order is final once the contractor has received the entrepreneur’s confirmation email.
- The operator of the trader reserves the right to refuse or to cancel orders with prior notice, if the operator sees incomplete order information and incompetent delivery of products
Article 10 - Payment
- When purchasing a Poesis product, you agree to advance payment of the full price of the ordered product / products ordered
- The contractor has the duty to self-check the inaccuracies in data supplied or specified payment details.
- In case of default of the contractor, the operator subject to legal restrictions, has reserved the right to charge to the contractor reasonable costs
Article 11 - Ownership
- The Contractor shall respect all intellectual and industrial property rights that are delivered by Poesis whole and respect unconditionally.
- Poesis does not guarantee that the goods delivered to the contractor does not infringe any intellectual and / or industrial property rights of third parties and does not accept any liability in case of any claims of third parties based on the fact that an item supplied by Poesis case breach of any right of a third party.
Article 12 - Complaints
- The entrepreneur has well-publicized complaints and deals with complaints under this procedure. Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur, after the contractor has discovered the complaints promptly, fully and clearly described
- Complaint is to be replied by the operator within the period of 14 days, counted from the date of receipt within 14 days.
- All the disputes are to be subject to final decision by the entrepreneur.
Article 13 - Responsibilities of the Contractor
- The Contractors agree to bear their whole responsibility in putting their custom personal texts on products if in case their input breaches any racist, sexual or discriminatory nature or other texts that are in conflict with the law and / or printed morality acts.
- The contractor is responsible for the information that he transmits to check for accuracy and completeness. Poesis has no responsibility to check for accuracy and completeness of these data.
- Poesis may reserve the right to make any claim for all costs and damages arising from the fact that contractor in breach of the Article 13.1 and 13.2 acts.
Article 14 - Intellectual property and copyright
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of these terms and conditions Poesis reserved the rights and powers entitled under the Copyright Act.
- The possibly produced designs by Poesis under the agreement sketches, drawings, films, software, texts, audio recordings, products and other materials or (electronic) files remain the property of Poesis, whether to the contractor or others have been handed over, unless otherwise agreed
- All goods supplied by any Poesis, such as designs, sketches, drawings, software, texts, audio recordings, (electronic) files, other materials and other Poesis products, are intended to be used by contractor and may not without prior consent of Poesis be reproduced, disclosed or released to third parties unless knowledge arises from the nature of the amplified pieces otherwise.
- Poesis reserves the right to use, in so far no confidential information to third parties the gained due to the execution of the work for other purposes.
- Everything on the website is owned by Poesis of Cosmos Strategics Ltd. and may not be reproduced or transmitted without the written permission of Poesis of Cosmos Strategics Ltd.
- Contractor agrees that Poesis no royalties or license fees payable to contractor or a third party for the use of material posted or transmitted to the website. This includes the products designed by contractor and photos of products designed by contractor.
Article 15 - Liability
- If the entrepreneur might be liable, liability is limited to what this provision.
- Entrepreneur is not liable for damages of any kind caused by contractor.
- Entrepreneur is never liable for indirect damage, including consequential damages, lost profits, lost savings and damage due to business or other stagnation.
- If the entrepreneur is liable for any damage, then the liability of the entrepreneur once limited to the invoice value of the order, at least that part of the order which the liability relates. The liability of Entrepreneur is always limited to the amount paid by his contractor, as appropriate.
Article 16 - Additional or different terms
Additional or different from these terms should not be at the expense of the contractor and should be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored on a durable medium. Terms and conditions are subject to change by Poesis of Cosmos Strategics Ltd. without any prior further notice.